MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

On A Rant about Ebay and Paypal..the crooks!!!

Article about: As many collectors, I buy, sell and trade to further my collection. Many time I have to buy a large lot of Military items to get the one or two pieces I need for my own collection..so I have

?

Default On A Rant about Ebay and Paypal..the crooks!!!

As many collectors, I buy, sell and trade to further my collection. Many time I have to buy a large lot of Military items to get the one or two pieces I need for my own collection..so I have tons of stuff I have no need of. With this in mind, like many others I sell these extra on ebay. So now I will tell a story that happened to me 2 weeks ago... and it is not the first time this has happened to me from the same Country, before I go further, I wish to state that this is not an insult to all collectors from France, but this is the only Country I have had this happen to me from, and again, more than once.

Back in Jan, I ebayed a really nice WW1 German Gasmask..the buyer from France received it and was very happy with it..he left great feedback, we were in contact with him asking to buy or trade for more.
    At the 60 day mark, paypal asked for their money back saying that it was an unathorised use...Now when he bought it, I charge him a certain amount for shipping, as I have never lost anything going to France, we did not track it as it would have cost an extra $60, so I sent it air, my post office knows me well and I got to ship air without tracking for $20 less than I thought it would be..so I sent him back that $20, he was so happy I was an honest seller.and raved about it in his emails to me.
    Well, Being honest when paypal told me about a possible reversal in moneys, I told them the whole story including his great feedback..ment nothing and now I am out another $260...so as this has happened 3 times...at the 60 days paypal allows, I will no longer ship to France..that both closes down my market, as well as closing it down to many good honest collectors in France

Now my Rage..Paypal and Ebay..the same people are a bunch of lieing, thieving rat bastards...and what else can you do.

If anyone want the full name of the French Collector that STOLE from me, message me as I am fully willing to name him.

Just My thoughts

Dean Owen
    Ajax Canada

I'll close this but leave it up for members to read, but I don't think we need a thread about the issues with ebay and paypal as they have already been covered previously and having lots of people join in with their moans is not going to be productive.

Sorry to hear this Dean and I understand your frustration.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.