Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RaskAntik.com - Trustworthy site?

Article about: Hello, I am about to buy a gas mask and cannister from this website: Rask Antik WWII German Militara However, since it's my first time buying original (so I hope) WWII German Militaria, I wo

?

Default RaskAntik.com - Trustworthy site?

Hello, I am about to buy a gas mask and cannister from this website:
    Rask Antik WWII German Militara

However, since it's my first time buying original (so I hope) WWII German Militaria, I would like to hear some opinions about this one... Yes, the seller accepts Paypal. He has given me confidence but I would still like to hear what you think, since I can't find a single reference to it online.

Thanks!

?

Default Re: RaskAntik.com - Trustworthy site?

Can anyone help?

Default Re: RaskAntik.com - Trustworthy site?

I have bought from him several items and everything was OK.

?

I placed several small orders in de past year, wih no problem. However this changed lately . April 11 2019 I paid for a bigger order but never received anything. I have one response email , (using another emailadress) on Mai 3 2019 . Order was not sent , bad computer , promise to sent that week. That was the last contact. No response on mail , no response on request to sent the money back . tried several things to get in touch , no luck . On the internet I see several buyers with the same problem.
    Trustwothy ??? reliable ??? At this moment , I don't think so. I have little confidence I will see my money back.
    This is not the way you run a professional business.