Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Really troubling Helmet question.

Article about: Now, this may sound odd but I need an M1 helmet for a project I'm doing. I know they make repros (Most all are garbage) is there any Euro Clone, or any type of M1 style helmet that I could u

Default Really troubling Helmet question.

Now, this may sound odd but I need an M1 helmet for a project I'm doing. I know they make repros (Most all are garbage) is there any Euro Clone, or any type of M1 style helmet that I could use? The project is the helmet from Aliens, with the riveted strike face, hole in the shell for a headset and all the trimmings. Any help is amazing

Thanks

Jack

?

Hi Jack if you are in North America try this seller on E-bay they are quite reasonably priced .
    M1 Helmet Shell Brand NEW Paratrooper 19K SHP | eBay

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Sounds pretty good, but wouldn't it be wrong to cut up a mint helmet?

?

Hi Jack there is a huge surplus of these M-1 helmets available here in Canada the decision of course is ultimately yours to make

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Thanks for the help, Would it be wrong to use an Austrian M75? (the one I got is rough, greasy nasty old liner, missing parts but overall serviceable)