Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reliable and trustworthy!

Article about: I'm looking to expand my collection so can anyone tell me which online sites are generally trustworthy and reliable (apart from this one), and which ones to stay away from. I'm mainly lookin

Default Reliable and trustworthy!

I'm looking to expand my collection so can anyone tell me which online sites are generally trustworthy and reliable (apart from this one), and which ones to stay away from. I'm mainly looking for TR medals.

Thanks in advance,
    Caleb.

Default Re: Reliable and trustworthy!

I have been impressed by Klaus butshek and Hiscoll Military antiques. The worst offender for fakes are UKM sales (now just reopened as Spandau militaria).

I agree,Mario at HISCOLL MILITARY ANTIQUES is superb,he has a great selection of items that are regulary updated and his service is second to none,i personally have had no issues with his site and have not heard of any either.If your into SS items HANNAHS REICH is also a superb site(although prices are top end),you will have no problems there either. As said UKM is junk.

?

Klaus Butschek, Hiscoll, Espenlaub Militaria, Bruce Herman at Grenadier militaria, Lakesidetrader, Oakleaf militaria, Collectors Guild. Maybe i forgot some. I have bought from all of the above.

Regards, Lars

Emedals is very good, has some good items for good prices. I would also recommend all of the sites that have been mentioned above.
    Morris

I am sure there is a thread somewhere detailing the trustworthy dealers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Look to our forum sponsors. They wouldn't be here if they weren't reliable and trustworthy.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

All of the above mentioned are great.
    Also these guys Bob Hitz at collector to collector And John T at. Germanwarbooty.com
    Cant go wrong with them.

Ok Thanks heaps guys, im still finding my way around the page, I'll be sure to check out all the above mentioned.

Thanks again,
    Caleb.

I used Time Traveler and the Guild and can recommend them both

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast