Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

reputable dealers

Article about: I have a list saved in my history tool bar of online dealers in the United States who have some very nice stuff for sale but don't know how reputable they are or how to check their past cust

?

Default reputable dealers

I have a list saved in my history tool bar of online dealers in the United States who have some very nice stuff for sale but don't know how reputable they are or how to check their past customer sales.Could someone give me some recommendations? If you can't or would rather not reply to this could you send me a PM so i can see if it is someone who is already on my list or add to my list. I have not purchased online yet but would soon like to try it out. Thanks again.

Default Re: reputable dealers

Post there names and we can tell you or google them,

Are you shopping for helmets or Third Reich medals, etc? Some dealers do just helmets. Others do both. You have come to the right place for advice!

All very decent and reputable dealers, Jay. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Didn't Gottlieb cop some flak recently for trying to sell some very high end (and fake) caps?

welcome to the forum
    they are all respectable dealers But not every dealer always gets good militaria so best advice would be to always post before you buy here for experts to tell you for sure

Welcome to the forum.Smart move to ask your question on reputable dealers here.Remember one thing in your quest that a dealer who earns his living selling these pieces can be stuck with a bad piece or two.So his choice is to eat the lose or sell it! I will not go into the stories that i was either there to see myself or heard from several of my collector friends with years of experience about specific dealers big and small.In 1970 i started going to the Ole Startford show in Conn. and from there (long before the Max & SOS shows)and to some local shows.I went with some knowledge of what i wanted to buy.Now you newer guys have this forum and others,the internet and much more.Do your homework as Adrian has repeated many times and if the piece gives you red flags get away from it!! REMEMBER their are guys out there who enjoy screwing you out of your money and always be prepared weather you are dealing with a dealer or private collector.There are vast amounts of books and remember one book might save you 100's if not 1,000's of dollars!Goodbuys