Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reputable Dealers with good prices?

Article about: Hello, I've set aside around 800\\$ for something nice to add to my collection. Im looking for anything German from both World Wars. Im primarily looking for anything from Helmets, Caps, or Sa

Default Reputable Dealers with good prices?

Hello, I've set aside around 800$ for something nice to add to my collection. Im looking for anything German from both World Wars. Im primarily looking for anything from Helmets, Caps, or Salty Tunics. I would really like to find a Camo WWI helmet or pickhaube at an okay price.
    So i'd apreciate it if anybody could point me to some sites with Reputable Dealers and good prices. The only sites i've found are ones like Collectors Guild, which are not bad, but very price. Any help would be apreciated!

Default Re: Reputable Dealers with good prices?

Summer Vacation Militaria is a pretty good source.

This get asked over and over again

here
    https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

and here
    Great Online Dealers?

Ive notice though some have been left out.

Dealers i suggest and heard good things about
    Svmilitaria
    Nomanslandmilitaria - nice m42 tunic there but bit pricey for me, little salty tunic
    Butschekantique
    ruptured duck
    Collector to collector militaria
    World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

Most dealers are pricey because they are retail.
    Last edited by Franz1944; 04-18-2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: fix m42 tunic comment

Have a look at (our) sales section and if you a quistion about it you can start a thread on it for answers.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks for the help guys! I apreciate it. Those are definently some good sites.

?

E
    Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Summer Vacation Militaria is a pretty good source.
    Looking at this site he has some reasonably priced SS stuff and some nice helmets....I might even be able to afford some SS insignia!

Grenadier Militaria has soon great stuff also.

Quote by AMTG View Post
    E

Looking at this site he has some reasonably priced SS stuff and some nice helmets....I might even be able to afford some SS insignia!
    He also has some out and out fakes and his "service" is terrible. My only 'business' transaction with him never got off the ground...I emailed and never received a reply. I have met Carl in person at the SOS..nice enough guy...but quite a few 'land mines' on his site and the service is brutal.

caveat emptor with this one in my opinion.

This is just my $.02 of course....
    Chrys

?

As always buyer beware!!!! I had never heard o him till today

?

Carl is a decent enough guy. I've had one trouble free dealing with him but there are numerous reports of him being a bit tardy with his responses. If you decide to buy from him go into it with your eyes wide open and expect a slow service. Post anything you might want to purchase in the appropriate section for the guys to give it a once over before you part with any cash.

Don't forget the site sponsors. They contribute to the upkeep of the site for us to enjoy and discuss our hobby so please look at their sites for potential purchases.

There is also the classifieds section here on the forum. You can be reasonably sure that all the items advertised there are the real deal as they get vetted by the forum membership and any fakes that get posted get pulled.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast