Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Require password to enter thread...

Article about: Now whereabouts do you get these passwords?

?

Default Require password to enter thread...

Now whereabouts do you get these passwords?

?

Default Re: Require password to enter thread...

What threads are you trying to get into

Probably Steve T 's forum about the relic detecting!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Did someone say detecting!?

I too have wondered why some of the forum is locked down and password protected.............

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    I too have wondered why some of the forum is locked down and password protected.............
    I joined up mainly because of the title "War Relics Forum", I was disappointed about the password protected relic detecting section, but as I am quite new I find a lot of other areas to learn from.

One portion of the forum, te one dedicated to the WW2 Relic Retrieval and Preservation group is password protected. This is because the forum is only accessible to the group members, mainly because we discuss the precise location of sites where relics are to be found in abundance. It is also locked down as you have to pay a subscription to be a member of the group.

Thus, because of the nature of what we discuss in the group forum, access is strictly limited. If you wish to be a member of the group please PM me.

Steve T

?

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Some say a highly secret stamp collecting soceity of THULE-like dimensions operate within the confines of the forum....
    Some say, that its led by a black clad figure in possession of a BLUE MAURITIUS and only known as.....the STIG!

(Rumour mill starting ....3,2,1.......now).

?

With the RRPG, its protected for a reason, the locations of the digs that we as its members go on are to the most part areas that are private and that require landowners permission to visit , which we obtain and are accepted as a group or an individual, to openly advertise the locations could result in non members attempting to "have a go" at Mding and spoil the site for good or that any person from outside the forum could do the same, to view the thread you have to apply to join the RRPG, be accepted and commit to helping in some way, please remember that the sites we visit have either been found by a member, and built up a reputation in the eyes of the landowner, or information passed to the RRPG as a recognised group, hope that clears things up

?

Yeah yeah, Ill stick to my theory above as being the most valid one ......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast