Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Article about: by Fred Green Hello, Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!! Fred Just a thought, is there any

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!!

Fred
    Just a thought, is there any likelihood that your suitcase might be confiscated by the authorities in any of the countries you are visiting....? I don't know what the various laws might be pertaining to TR militaria across Europe?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Fred Green
    ?

Stefan,

The only thing I am worried about are the swastikas. That pretty much means the eagles. I am not really worried about it either.

Fred

In France, no swastikas, penal code art. 645-1

Hi Fred,

if you need any help or advise on what to do or see in Copenhagen, just let me know.

Cheers, Mads

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Mads,

Thank you for the offer! There was a change in plans and I am not stopping by Denmark on this trip. I know a couple of great collectors up there.

Fred

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    In France, no swastikas, penal code art. 645-1
    I did not know that. I know these are not allowed in Germany and Austria. UK is still okay.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

France, Germany and Austria definitely outlawed the swastika. I am flying into the UK, so no problems there.

Fred

But in the Army Museum, you have swastikas.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

For education displays, Museums,..... they are legal. Each of the laws in the separate countries treat it a little bit different. It is also interpreted a little different.

Fred

Quote by StefanM View Post
    I did not know that. I know these are not allowed in Germany and Austria. UK is still okay.
    Last time i was in Germany, i bought a lot a stuff at weitze and they did not said a word at airport.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast