MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Rommel Documentary

Article about: Hi all. I just thought that I would draw your attention to this documentary on Rommel. I am generally dubious of most documentaries that are currently available as in my opinion many are poo

Default Rommel Documentary

Hi all. I just thought that I would draw your attention to this documentary on Rommel. I am generally dubious of most documentaries that are currently available as in my opinion many are poor quality but are sold in a fancy box that make them look good. This documentary seems to do the opposite, however. Naff cover, great documentary.

There are three episodes spanning Rommel's career with a natural emphasis on North Africa. There is some great footage and a good number of 'talking head' interviews with the likes of Rommel's Son, British, German and Italian troops and those who were close to Rommel. What I found refreshing was that this documentary was not afraid to criticize Rommel and thus, for me anyway, put a different take on this legendary commander. Some may have seen it already but I had never heard of it before and thought it deserved flagging up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Rommel Documentary

Where did you find that mate? Looks interesting