Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Rommel-lebt.com wants to apologize

Article about: I just joined the forum, and was looking around when I came across the thread wherein Erno was complaining about Rommel-lebt.com. Since I have done business with this website for 2-3 years I

fotomann
    ?

Default Rommel-lebt.com wants to apologize

I just joined the forum, and was looking around when I came across the thread wherein Erno was complaining about Rommel-lebt.com. Since I have done business with this website for 2-3 years I emailed him the info, and he looked at it, then wrote me a very long letter in response: First of all he wants to apologize to Erno, and Railwayeagle He saw Erno'swanted to buy belt buckles on craig's list, and responded. He guesses he did not make himself clear enough to him, or Railwayeagle, who he also wrote answering his wanted to buy arm bands on craig's list. In both cases he just assumed they were snotty nosed kids, because he would have given them super prices on his stuff, because he is trying to get rid of it, but both of them just blew him off, so he got peed off. But he acknowledges his response was out of line to both of them. He is not crazy, or a racist, or a jerk. He is a very cool guy, who has always treated me with the utmost respect, and always sent stuff right away that I bought from him. And to the guy who thinks he is crazy because he is asking $200 for a card, know this: I have bought MANY from him for over $200. You obviously do not know what you are talking about. And Russian pins that are $1 in Finland, are worth much more than that in the USA! War signed KIA cards are a helluva lot more on other sites than he wants for them! He has a Goring signed card for over $500! In conclusion, again, he is truly sorry for being so rude to you two guys. He promises that if you contact him he will apologize in person, but he was kicked off this site for arguing with a guy! And he wanted me to tell Adrian, that he will not argue with anybody, ever again, if he lets him back on the site! But he will not hold his breath waiting for Adrian to invite him back - ha ha. Fotomann ( collecting signed RKT fotos & postcards for over 30 years.)

First of all, this is quite enigmatic.

Secondly, why are non-WRF related issues being aired here?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

You are very thoughtful to post this here on behalf of your friend. It's lucky that he has such a good friend who writes exactly like him, since he's banned from this forum.

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    First of all, this is quite enigmatic.

Secondly, why are non-WRF related issues being aired here?
    Richie, he's referring to this thread, which his loyal customer has apparently discovered and sent to him.

Never mind even permitting a reply. Superfluous bulls*it.

Poof...

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Never mind even permitting a reply. Superfluous bulls*it.

Poof...
    Hooray for our leaders! Thank you from the bottom of my cussed heart for your fine sanitation and deft use of the cudgel.

Let other mischief makers look with care on this example of order and discipline.

Why is this thread not closed as so many other have been closed for straying from the line? This seems to me to be a flagrantly egregious posting. Dwight

End of.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Why is this thread not closed as so many other have been closed for straying from the line? This seems to me to be a flagrantly egregious posting. Dwight
    Dwight, please. And thank you.