Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Room With A View

Article about: It was finally time to hit the road for a few days of R&R. The beach was the destination. The objective was a room with a view. Mission accomplished. And to keep this miliatia related, I

Default Room With A View

It was finally time to hit the road for a few days of R&R. The beach was the destination. The objective was a room with a view. Mission accomplished. And to keep this miliatia related, I'm searching local antique stores for militaria and helmets. Nothing yet but the search continues!

image.jpg

Default Re: Room With A View

A bit jealous matey, if I could take a pic of my view right now it would be grey and grim. Hope you find some goodies while you are relaxing too, but best be discreet about the search - I would get shouted at if I was 'helmeting' on holiday

Take it easy!

Andy I thought you boys across the pond might enjoy a sunny photo. It was cloudy yesterday but today is sunny and 80*F. Our daughter freaked out at one antique store so that cut my tip short. Hoping to try again tomorrow or Friday. It's off to the beach for some sun today, and to get sand blasted by the ocean breeze. Not my favorite thing to do but I've got a new pair of sunglasses and the ladies here are keeping my attention fairly well. I feel sorry for the people here. There must be a shortage of fabric as the ladies clothes seem too small

ahhhhhh that looks nice I cant wait to get back to OCMD this summer, lord knows I need my toes in the sand!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I've got a new pair of sunglasses and the ladies here are keeping my attention fairly well. There must be a shortage of fabric as the ladies clothes seem too small
    You dirty bugger I bet they are mirrored aviators am I right? The perfect spectacles for the discerning beach perv

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    ahhhhhh that looks nice I cant wait to get back to OCMD this summer, lord knows I need my toes in the sand!
    Typically I can't stand this city, but the lodging was free so i made an exception

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    You dirty bugger I bet they are mirrored aviators am I right? The perfect spectacles for the discerning beach perv
    Actually they're not mirrored, just cheap $5 sun glasses from Walmart. And my philosophy is, if you're going to show it, I'm going to look at it. Nothing perverted about that! They chose not to cover it, not me. I'm just an innocent beach going bystander

Over that water, way way way way waaaaaaaaaay off in the distance is merry ol England. Cheers to ya fellas!

image.jpg

For those of you who like seafood, this was one of my dinners. Blue crabs (not Maryland crabs, unfortunately), mussels, shrimp, little neck clams, sausage and red potatoes. Served in a steamer pot. Fan-freaking-tastic!

image.jpg

The Atlantic coast is a hotspot for militaria. Go do some digging around!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast