Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rude Dealers

Article about: Any one come across rude dealers , More then once i have email d about some item yesterday the latest. GRENADIER MILITARY and never had a responce back on more then one occasion SUMMER VACAT

Default Rude Dealers

Any one come across rude dealers , More then once i have email d about some item yesterday the latest.

GRENADIER MILITARY and never had a responce back on more then one occasion

SUMMER VACATION MILITARY this guy i gave a depost down on a buckle when i asked a qustion about what i was advised ,, Never heard from him again and never heard of my depost ever again ,

The old brigade , this guy i brought my first ss tabs off .

learned the hard way FAKES asked him about this and got the same old story any way next time i am in England the story will be my version

these are just a few that i have come across

?

hawkins, Grenadier Military Antiques ?
    Bruce Hermann is a very "Reliable and Trusted " dealer..
    Summer Vacation Militaria, Karl Kithier is a "Good" dealer and hosts military collector, buy / sell / swap meets in MI. I have dealt with both and have never been let down.. There must be some left out details you haven't remembered.. Good hunting .. Gwar

I have dealt with Karl at SVM many times. It is hard to get him to call or respond back to emails and phine calls. but I have had good dealings with him on the transaction of selling and buying from him. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Grenadier Military is fine. SVM on the other time is a bit hard to hear from, the one time i got a reply from him was to tell me that I contacted him on the sales email rather than the query. So I simply asked the same question on that one and never heard back from him again.

All good and well but the above actions are rude in my experience with dealing and keeping my depost well . i quess not answering my emails is a lose money wise for the 4 time and when time comes to sell well i know , As John at war booty andB ill shea are polite and respond even if its a small question

i was was looking at buying a shoulder board with the first dealer with no resoponce just plane rude

?

I've purchased a book and buckle from Grenadier Military and both were smooth deals. SVM, I check the site often and he has a few items currently I'd like to pick up. But, I've emailed several "want to buys" and talked on the phone a few times...not much of a response; certainly wish it were different because he has nice items and prices.

Mr Gwar, sounds like being local is an advantage. Put in a good word for me my friend so I can pick up some cool relics!

Weller

Dealer bashing is very subjective and only one side of an arguement is heard. I know for a fact that Bruce is not always available to respond same or next day due to none of your business. This thread does not allow for a fair exchange so this thread is closed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.