Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian speaking forum members

Article about: Hello, is there anyone who could help me with translations for ebay items I sold to a Russian customer in Novgorod. thanks |<ris

Default Russian speaking forum members

Hello,
    is there anyone who could help me with translations for ebay items I sold to a Russian customer in Novgorod.
    thanks
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: Russian speaking forum members

I'm not fluent in Russian but I belive I can help. Send me a PM.

Things aren't going better!!!
    My customer persists in sending me worsed internet translations of what it means.
    What it is about;
    - is that I sold him Belgian Medals on ebay and they were payed by paypal.
    -duering and after the sale he already sended me messages on wich forum collegue Frundsberg helped me
    But now I recieved thise message;
    Hello. Your medals send on my mail, but I cannot receive them. Departure have opened at customs and do not give a medal of that they are cultural values. Help me please. There are some variants:
    1. I can descend in a department of culture and talk to them that they have recognized medals not having a cultural value.
    2. To send medals back, to you, and you after reception return to me of money.
    3. To send medals back, to you, and you will send them to me again, but other departure. You in vain have sent them such departure, it was necessary a usual fine package, it too has number.
    Certainly I still shall talk to colleagues, that can at whom already there were such situations.
    Yours faithfully Andrey.
    Very much I hope for understanding and I look forward to hearing from you.

I have all ready replied, I would prefer him to send me his original message in Russian, and that I would see to have it translated.
    What seems to be the probleme;
    - aren't those medals not allowed to enter Russia and why??
    -where and who hold them back?
    thanks for any help on thise one!!
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

?

Kris it looks like the medals have been stopped and opened by Russian customs and they are not allowing there delivery to Andrey due to the fact that they regard them as Cultural items , this can happen in Russia with the Customs officials whi can be very pedantic !!

He is offering 3 alternatives

1 ) He can go to the customs and try and persuade them they are not cultural items

2) He can arrange for the medals to go back to you and then you refund his money

3) He can send the medals back to you and then you can post them again via other means and hopefully they will slip through the customs this time.

He is also going to talk to others he knows who have had the same problems,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

ok , thanks Paul. That was more or less the way I understood it too, I just couldn't figger out witch customs service it was as I send world wide parcels from Holland!
    I managed to convince him to send me his message in Russian and that I would try to find someone to translate it, so here it is;
    Здравствуйте. Ваши медали пришли в мой город, но я не могу их получить. Пакет открывали на таможне и не отдают мне потому что медали имеют культурную ценность ( так говорят на таможне). Вы отправили медали очень хорошей посылкой, наверное из-за этого таможня и открыла пакет. Можно было отправить мелким пакетом, он тоже имеет номер и к нему меньше внимания на таможне.Я написал на форум в интернете, может коллеги подскажут как выйти из этой ситуации. Есть другие варианты:
    1. Таможня заставляет меня вернуть медали вам. Вы получаете медали и возвращаете мне деньги.
    2.Я отправляю вам медали и вы отправляете мне их снова, но мелким пакетом.
    У меня никогда не было таких ситуаций. Раньше открывали пакеты на таможне, но всё возвращали.В этой ситуации я не виноват, и вы тоже не виноваты. Давайте вместе решим всё по хорошему, чтобы и мне и вам было хорошо.Я ещё попробую съездить в культурный комитет, и там узнать насколько эти медали имеют культурную ценность.Буду держать вас в курсе.Возможно медали открыли потому, что вы отправили их из Голландии. А вы живёте в Голландии? Один раз мне прислали медали из Индии, их тоже с первого раза не пропустили на таможне и вернули продавцу. Он отправил их снова, более простым отправлением и я их получил.
    С уважением к вам Андрей.

cheers
    |<ris

and a additional message;
    Мне прислали очень много рекомендаций. Все говорят что надо отправить медали вам назад. Когда вы получите их, то снова отправите мне, но другим почтовым отправлением ( маленьким пакетом), на другой адрес и на другое имя. У меня живёт рядом со мной мой дядя. Можно отправить на его адрес и на его имя. Деньги на новое отправление я вам переведу. Вы согласны? А то просто потеряем время.
    ????

cheers
    |<ris

?

Firstly : a very good translator is a Online-
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Здравствуйте. Ваши медали пришли в мой город, но я не могу их получить.
    The medals is arrived, but I can't get them
    Пакет открывали на таможне и не отдают мне потому что медали имеют культурную ценность ( так говорят на таможне).
    The parcel was opened in the post by customs, but the count them as a cultural valuable stuff
    Вы отправили медали очень хорошей посылкой, наверное из-за этого таможня и открыла пакет.
    You've sent them with a valuable post- that was a reason to open the parcel
    Можно было отправить мелким пакетом, он тоже имеет номер и к нему меньше внимания на таможне.
    The better way to send them with a small envelope
    Я написал на форум в интернете, может коллеги подскажут как выйти из этой ситуации.
    I did wrote to the russianspeaking forum, and we'll know about the ways to solve the problem
    Есть другие варианты:
    We have a couple of variants
    1. Таможня заставляет меня вернуть медали вам. Вы получаете медали и возвращаете мне деньги.
    1. Customs asks to send the medals back- you got the medals, and return my money
    2.Я отправляю вам медали и вы отправляете мне их снова, но мелким пакетом.
    I dsend them back, and you re-send them with a small envelope
    У меня никогда не было таких ситуаций. Раньше открывали пакеты на таможне, но всё возвращали.В этой ситуации я не виноват, и вы тоже не виноваты.
    I didn't have a problems before, there no my or your fault
    Давайте вместе решим всё по хорошему, чтобы и мне и вам было хорошо.Я ещё попробую съездить в культурный комитет, и там узнать насколько эти медали имеют культурную ценность.Буду держать вас в курсе.Возможно медали открыли потому, что вы отправили их из Голландии. А вы живёте в Голландии? Один раз мне прислали медали из Индии, их тоже с первого раза не пропустили на таможне и вернули продавцу. Он отправил их снова, более простым отправлением и я их получил.
    Let's try to solve this problem together. I will try to go to the cultural comission and ask about their cultural value. Most probalbly the parcel was opened due the was sent from Holland, once I had a parcel from India and they did not want to give me the parcel, it was solved, when I send them back, and got in other time in a small envelope and with cheap mail.
    С уважением к вам Андрей
    Sincerelly
    Andrew
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Мне прислали очень много рекомендаций. Все говорят что надо отправить медали вам назад. Когда вы получите их, то снова отправите мне, но другим почтовым отправлением ( маленьким пакетом), на другой адрес и на другое имя. У меня живёт рядом со мной мой дядя. Можно отправить на его адрес и на его имя. Деньги на новое отправление я вам переведу. Вы согласны? А то просто потеряем время.
    All give me recommendations to send the medals once again to other address. I will give you my uncle's address and will pay you extra for postage
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Looks like the customs want the money from him .
    Yust write him
    А Вы не пробовали предложить таможеннику денег?
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast