Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saved cat

Article about: Today at the beach while sitting outside we saw this cat on the riverbank, hungry, and meowing , so my parents got in the Kayak to get it, and on the way it jumped on the water and swam to t

Default Saved cat

Today at the beach while sitting outside we saw this cat on the riverbank, hungry, and meowing , so my parents got in the Kayak to get it, and on the way it jumped on the water and swam to them. It's now home with me on my bed! And I've already got it a hobby and sorry about the sideways pics if anyone can fix them I would appreciate it
    image2.jpgimage.jpgimage1.jpg

Default Re: Saved cat

I've never heard of a cat doing anything like that before, lol...Glad he/she has a good home now, and you've got a new friend...
    cheers, Glenn

Yeah then I have had a successful beach trip! A HJ knife, german fireman's helmet, and a new cat. Looks like I scored!!!!

That officers cap looks like a repro, can we see pictures of the inside?? LOL

?

Thats great! Too bad i'm allergic to cats and dogs -_-. I have 2 birds though one conure and one cockatiel. Both of them are a joy, but sure are crap machines lol.
    Ryn

Now that you mentioned this... The day before i found 2 kittens in the rubbish bin outside of my house... They have jumped in and someone closed by accident the bin trapping them! I tried to take them out but their mother surely didn't think i was there to help and was moving towards me aggresively! So i closed the bin again and went in my house, wore a jean, boots, a jacket and gloves, took a landing net and went right back to fishing them. I managed to take the first out without the mother attacking me so when she saw i was trying to help she let me take and the second one. It is amazing how the animals feel and understand what is going on!

You did good Warbuff
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very good job, another animal hero. It's great to see that people still care about animals.
    Morris

Quote by warbuff View Post
    sorry about the sideways pics if anyone can fix them I would appreciate it
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Good on you mate, that's a contented looking moggie!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast