Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Saying Hi

Article about: Sorry if this is posted in wrong thread,but thought i would say hi. Found this forum by accident whilst trying to research the where abouts of my wifes grandfather's grave who was KIA in 194

Default Saying Hi

Sorry if this is posted in wrong thread,but thought i would say hi. Found this forum by accident whilst trying to research the where abouts of my wifes grandfather's grave who was KIA in 1942 in North Africa. I live in Jersey,an island off the coast of France that was occupied by the Germans for nearly the whole of WW2,they are constantly digging up artifacts from the war and 90% of the bunkers that the Germans built for defence are still here,along with the guns.
    Anyway its a fantastic site and very informative,will be a regular visitor here,cheers MP40

Default Re: Saying Hi

welcome to the forum mp40

Hi, welcome to the forum, you've made a good choice becoming a member here

All the best with finding the grave, someone on here might be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks

Danny

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck on your research.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice to have you on board

The Channel Islands are on my radar for a "war walks" weekend

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi and welcome to the forum

Regards, Simon.

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Nice to have you on board

The Channel Islands are on my radar for a "war walks" weekend

Nick
    PM me when you decide on a visit,can point you in right direction,also a mate of mine owns a fully restored german bunker and living quaters,well worth a visit, MP40

Quote by Maschinenpistole 40 View Post
    PM me when you decide on a visit,can point you in right direction,also a mate of mine owns a fully restored german bunker and living quaters,well worth a visit, MP40
    Will do! many thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem