Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

scammers on this site Beware.

Article about: Hi Guys, the person banned was again someone with "0" posts on the forum who solicited sales via PM. He was a known Bulgarian con man who went under the named of "Sultana"

Default scammers on this site Beware.

hi all recently advertised on here to buy iron cross ,an individual got in touch offering two crosses i paid 550 dollars for them .luckily through paypal asked for details of postage after the money went through so i could track them ,said he had to wait for his wife to get home as she posted them, then i got an uneasy feeling, i sent him many emails not a word back. and then i contacted paypal to start a dispute which put the money on hold, dont mind that .but i will say be carefull i will from now on. this is a great site and its a shame that these people spoil things i work hard to get my money but these creatures dont. KEEP THE FAITH lol. i will release his name soon . so you also know who it is .

Default Re: scammers on this site Beware.

It might be best if you pm'd Ade or the moderator on the sale forum and tell them this story and also name the person to them before you post it on the open forum, as sometimes there can be problems outside the control of the seller. I am not saying that is the case her, but best to go through the mods first, IMO

Regards and I hope this is resolved to your satisfaction.

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Unfortunately they are everywhere, if I deal with anyone, first think I ask is to sent me a detailed invoice trough paypal, so at list i can get my money back if something goes wrong

Quote by Bond View Post
    It might be best if you pm'd Ade or the moderator on the sale forum and tell them this story and also name the person to them before you post it on the open forum, as sometimes there can be problems outside the control of the seller. I am not saying that is the case her, but best to go through the mods first, IMO

Regards and I hope this is resolved to your satisfaction.

Jerry
    Good call Jerry & exactly what i was going to post. Stewy

?

No matter what the dispute or how annoyed anyone feels over a subject , especially if a deal goes funny, its in your own interests to first contact the Admin staff, as Jerry says, there may be reasons that could prove perfectly innocent and the Staff can act as mediators especially if another member is involved
    Dave

Quote by davejb View Post
    No matter what the dispute or how annoyed anyone feels over a subject , especially if a deal goes funny, its in your own interests to first contact the Admin staff, as Jerry says, there may be reasons that could prove perfectly innocent and the Staff can act as mediators especially if another member is involved
    Dave
    I agree with the advice given. We do not want these types on our Forum. Ade will come to a prompt conclusion and if the member is a fraudster, he will be immediatley banned.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

looks like he has been. i sent Ade an email regarding me posting this .i apologise to all members but i was bloody fuming.

Quote by griffinz View Post
    looks like he has been. i sent Ade an email regarding me posting this .i apologise to all members but i was bloody fuming.
    "Looks like he has been" what? Banned? Stewy

yes banned.

Does that mean we get to know who it is for future reference? Just in case. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast