Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

scrap book

Article about: ive recently been reunited with a scrap book i made up back in 1982 whilst on a holiday down to the south of england and id like to share it i would of been 10 years old so please forgive my

Default scrap book

ive recently been reunited with a scrap book i made up back in 1982 whilst on a holiday down to the south of england and id like to share it i would of been 10 years old so please forgive my writing but i can say it hasnt improved much since ,the first page shows our visit to dorset and the bovington tank museum also a visit to the sub hms alliance which i believe has only recently been refurbished so hopefully one day id like to go back ,i cant think why im fond of militaria enjoy james029.jpg017.jpg025.jpg018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg023.jpg024.jpg028.jpg027.jpg
    Regards James

Hi James,

That' s a very cool scrap book.

I don't even remember what I did when I was 10, lol ! (I was interested in marine life back then)

Thank you for sharing some historical paper items.

Cheers!
    Taka

thank you very much taka ,i too was interested in anything and everything but i think if i remember dinosaurs were of great interest, its a good job i made a diary of the day to day events ,i cant remember what i did yesterday let alone 32 years agothanks james
    Regards James

Nice scrab book!

I too had a similar one as a kid, funnily enough only 10 years ago as I'm so young. Also reminds how I had one of those "World War Two Day by Day" books in my school desk, since we were allowed to read on some occasions. My teacher went berserk and told that those kinds of things shouldn't be allowed to children...oh well .

of course aleks ,im sorry i keep forgetting your only 18 ,your posts certainly show maturity and the knowledge you bring ,im sure youve been here before in a former life ,nice to hear from you ,james
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    of course aleks ,im sorry i keep forgetting your only 18 ,your posts certainly show maturity and the knowledge you bring ,im sure youve been here before in a former life ,nice to hear from you ,james
    Thank you James, i'm very flattered . You're one of the nicest members here, with a shitload of nice helmets .

1982..... Seems like only yesterday. Times passes so quickly !

MAP
    ?

Can you imagine a kid today creating a scrap book!!! Without Xbox One Call of Duty or Minecraft, they are lost! (or at least my kids)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)