Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The search for MH-370

Article about: Hi Willie, Thanks for you post! You not wrong about the sound, all the windows and houses within a 5klm radius shake and rattle. So loud and so impressive. I still cant believe that the chin

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    fail too see why this is on here.no relevance to this forum at all.
    Ummmm Military aircraft.... ummmm not often you will get to see Chinese mititary aircraft and last of all its the discussion thread and last of all i thought it may interest some of you here. Obviouly not. If you dont like it then dont click this thread again.... simple

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I would not be surprised if it took longer than the 2 year search for Air France flight of 2009 to find MH-370
    I have to agree, i doubt its even off our coast. I really hope they find it to give closure to the familys

Quote by Datrus View Post
    At least the Ilyshin 76 is a military plane and many services are involved, so it have a hint of "militaria". Anyway it's in "Discussions" so the upload is valid IMHO even it might not be interesting to all members.

I think it shows dedication that Marc have been sitting on his butt all day waiting for the Il-76

Regards, Lars
    Thanks Lars, i waited so long to get these shots and some amount of time editing the images and yep thought its militaria so its ok to put up. These pics also caused me a masive argument with the mrs because i made her wait that long there haha

Fantastic shots Thanks Mate

There are 2 P-8 USA Navy planes here i will try get some shots of. Hidden away from the Chinese. Even all us Aussies that board it have to have all phones, ipads etc taken from them as whats inside is top secret. I was told if i go to the fence and snap the pictures i may get in trouble but im a smooth talker and think its worth a shot

Can't wait looking forward

I was told by one media guy that the inside looked like something from startrek haha

- - ------- - -

I still find it really cool that the Chinese are letting our RAAF pilots fly there plane

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    I was told by one media guy that the inside looked like something from startrek haha

- - ------- - -

I still find it really cool that the Chinese are letting our RAAF pilots fly there plane
    Me too!!! an extremely rare opportunity

?

Thank you very much Marc for your time and patience getting a pic of this aircraft.
    It is greatly appreciated!!!!
    Excellent pictures.

Semper Fi
    Phil

My pleasure Phil

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast