Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The search for MH-370

Article about: Hi Willie, Thanks for you post! You not wrong about the sound, all the windows and houses within a 5klm radius shake and rattle. So loud and so impressive. I still cant believe that the chin

Default thanks

I do appreciate seeing a photo of the Chinese plane. I was in the reserves with C-5As, and I have to admit- I don't know if they are smaller or bigger. In any case, Thanks!
    Patrick

No probs Patrick

Well its lunchtime here and i work very close to the airport so i took a drive down to where the US Navy P-8 Posiedon is . I parked up and went bushwalking right up to the fence and snapped a few shots. Somehow managed to get the photo's without getting in trouble. It looked so suss walking around the bush with the big DSLR and massive lens. I will post them as soon as i get home from work. Aparently its a very high tech and interesting plane

Keep the images coming, its great to see these aircraft.

This thread should be in the Aircraft section imo

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Interesting that it's marked with colour insignia instead of the low viz 'shades of grey' that have been used on modern combat types over the last 20 odd years.

Thats what i was thinking There is another p8 but i wont take anymore chances sneaking around the airport again haha My freind in the media is up the airforce base where the Japanese/Korean/NZ and Malaysian military are and went up in the plane for a couple of searches. Im trying to get acsess to the arirforce base with him and you will see more pics

Been announced that a RAAF 737 Wedgetail is acting as air controller over the search area.

?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Thats what i was thinking There is another p8 but i wont take anymore chances sneaking around the airport again haha My freind in the media is up the airforce base where the Japanese/Korean/NZ and Malaysian military are and went up in the plane for a couple of searches. Im trying to get acsess to the arirforce base with him and you will see more pics
    That sounds pretty cool Marc!

Cheers mate!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast