Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

See you all next week.

Article about: by AZPhil Did You Get a TAT??????? Semper Fi phil I sure did Phil..... 10151870_794991230545202_2513424336146535126_n.jpg10371702_794991263878532_8091009151272384752_n.jpg It's an old Norse

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Did You Get a TAT???????

Semper Fi
    phil
    Did Rose Kennedy own a black dress....?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I'd ask for my money back Paul.applewildhogs.jpg

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    *Yawn* 4.06 am, looking foreward to a refreshing beer at Liverpool airport!...
    Liverpool airport is that small it looks like B&Q! don't come back with any tattoos!

We need to talk about this tattoo obsession of yours Gunny, as it's getting a bit too radical.....

HITLER TATT..jpg

Although I must say the 'artiste' has captured those dead eyes perfectly.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    We need to talk about this tattoo obsession of yours Gunny, as it's getting a bit too radical.....

HITLER TATT..jpg

Although I must say the 'artiste' has captured those dead eyes perfectly.
    I didn't realise hitler wore eyeliner until now Ned? Pity he didn't wear it to rallies, he'd never have got elected.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I didn't realise hitler wore eyeliner until now Ned?
    That was during his brief "Goth" phase. (Not many people know that.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    That was during his brief "Goth" phase. (Not many people know that.)
    I did.....

emo_hitler1.jpg

?

Thumbs up

Aaahahahahaha, hilarious!!

Hi Gunny, i am going for a week on thursday i love it there, where is your dealer based and how did you find a week there we did a weekend last time
    Steve

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Hi Gunny, i am going for a week on thursday i love it there, where is your dealer based and how did you find a week there we did a weekend last time
    Steve
    Hiya mate, the dealer i thought had closed has moved to the main square from his old shop, he's at Rynek Główny 7 a few doors up from the hard rock cafe. The shop is called Arsenal and is in a little yard at the end of a passage, the owner is honest and i've never had any problems.
    There is lots to see and do in and around Krakow and the week just flew by!...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast