Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Selling on this forum

Article about: I have had some items listed here for what I thought were sensible prices for a while with no interest. I relisted some of them elsewhere today and I have had to respond to a stream of I'll

Default Selling on this forum

I have had some items listed here for what I thought were sensible prices for a while with no interest. I relisted some of them elsewhere today and I have had to respond to a stream of I'll take it within minutes and hours.

Why?

I think this is a great forum with a lot of great and very useful members who go out of their way to help others but for some reason it is not so good when it comes to trying to sell anything, though obviously a lot of people are looking to buy items all the times. I answer queries about items that I have for sale without a sniff of interest in mine. Obviously I have begun to think I am too expensive, but then again today I have sold over £500's worth in a few hours and some of it I could have sold two or three times each.

Strange.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I've never been able to afford Collector/Dealer Market Prices and out of necessity have had to research & develop more affordable sources...otherwise I couldn't afford the hobby...
    cheers, Glenn