Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling WW1 Memorials

Article about: Grave robbing IMO and i dont beleive the story either about the stones getting replaced.....we have all seen headstones in cemetarys that go back very far into the 1600s..and quite worn but

Default Re: Selling WW1 Memorials

Grave robbing IMO and i dont beleive the story either about the stones getting replaced.....we have all seen headstones in cemetarys that go back very far into the 1600s..and quite worn but never replaced..IMO opinion this is another get rich quick opportunity..because of the war........I support Adrians actions in reporting this.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I hope these B........ will be put out of business ASAP!

Cheers

It's a sad day when grave robbing becomes a legitimate buisness.
    What's next...digging up the bones and selling them on E-Bay?

Cheers guys for your responses! I will sleep easier tonight after all the support given against this W****R. Thank You!!!!!

Damn right sick if you ask me.
    Im looking for an a case to an 1936 olympics medal and a case to entry to austria medal. pm me If you have any spare.

?

The item I inquired about, the cracked German grave marker is no longer for sale. I have no idea how it ended, I hope it was by ebay and they will follow suit with the others. This seller has sold such items in the past.

I won't bother posting any more of the idiots messages to me. Loose threats and trying to turn the tables by questioning me about my ebay sales and questioning the legitimacy of my items which is completely irrelevant and non militaria related.

?

Hello All
    After pointing out a few home truths about the Ebay grave items policy here is the reply I got...

"As this was legaly removed, & replaced due to damage, would you prefer it was crushed for
    hard core in a building project?"

In other words why let something go to waste when you can get money for it? The items could
    have been legally removed & replaced as part of a refurbishment & then pilfered out of a skip-bin!
    You will never get a straight answer from this clown.

Regards
    Brett

Those guys can write what ever they want,,and ground it to a powder,...but it is still Sacrilege no matter what. No excuse for this. A Burial place or plot anywhere IMO,, where a person lays is considered sacred. Find an artifact laying in an open field..or old barn...with no remains included in the area..different story. Its all about the money.......it pissed me off the day those idiots stole the iron wrought entrance greeting "Arbeit Macht Frei" from Auschwitz. That was totally brainless as who could actually display something like that in a private collection. Walls do speak in this instance.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Simply beyond the pale.

I see some more of his items have been removed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast