Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Show your war libraries

Article about: here are some of mine, and Im glad we did this, as it made me organize a bit.....but Im still missing a bunch that I know I have somewhere! haha I laid em out so you can see the titles easie

Default Re: Show your war libraries

Some fascinating titles in there Pete! Thanks for showing

That 'weapons' series of books looks interesting !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Extensive library there Nick. I have only a few myself. Please excuse the number of photos...
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images

zwerge-I have a shirt load of the paperback 'Purnell's History of the World Wars Specials' that I bought in the '70s and '80s-still a good read-also the hard cover versions that were 2 of the softcovers in 1 book.

Nice books there Tom I notice you have a few volumes of the 'History of World War 2' from the 80's. I manged to collect the lot

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    zwerge-I have a shirt load of the paperback 'Purnell's History of the World Wars Specials' that I bought in the '70s and '80s-still a good read-also the hard cover versions that were 2 of the softcovers in 1 book.
    That`s good! A guy can never have too many books.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Forgot these 3.
    I also remember the Purnell series. Had quite a few, but then went off to the army and on my return they had vanished. You have a nice selection Pete.

Tom

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Nice books there Tom I notice you have a few volumes of the 'History of World War 2' from the 80's. I manged to collect the lot

Nick
    I had more, but these too managed to walk away... this is all I have left, though I never had the complete set like you.
    I also have some e-books on my computer, but nothing beats the book in hand.

Tom

4md
    ?

I took some photos of these books a while back for this thread and forgot to post them. i really enjoyed these 4 books by Michael Reynolds

regards Paul

Cool! How many were in that series, just the four ?

Nick

4md
    ?

yes i think thats all he wrote, three books on the first ss panzer corp and the one you have on the second ss panzer corp

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast