MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Showing your collection to the public

Article about: Its great to hear some of the guys doing this already, and thinking about doing it.Of course and quite rightly if showing to schools there should be the usual checks.I think everyone wins as

Default Re: Showing your collection to the public

Its great to hear some of the guys doing this already, and thinking about doing it.Of course and quite rightly if showing to schools there should be the usual checks.I think everyone wins as if like me i love talking about my collection and people are learning and seeing items from history.also maybe lending for a short time some of the items for show in the local museum or library.LV

Oh you guys are realy lucky. Here in Germany that is impossible. They still have nightmares about our history. Everything 1933-1945 are banned. On antiquemarkets you have to cover the swastika and even Ebay dont allow us to buy these things abroad. You are really happy guys.

?

That is the downside of living here in D-Land. My dad used to dress up in his reenactor stuff when he taught 8th grade history. I used to show other Army guys at work stuff I collected but theirs always that one guy who wants to bang things around so I stopped showing my stuff to most people. Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2