Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Siberia, abandoned villages with 18 century houses

Article about: Here is a couple of pictures of nice houses and churches in the Siberia, in abandoned willages, they are builded in the mid of 18 century

Default Re: Siberia, abandoned villages with 18 century houses

Very nice, its a pity things like that are just left, but I suppose they are far away from vandals etc because no-one has touched them.
    But take a look at this:

Thanks

Danny

?

Crazy house
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You are welcome I think you can easily with local authorities to live there, but'am affraid that there is internet connection and electrycity
    Actually, that doesn't sound so bad. I don't imagine it gets nearly as hot and humid as it does on the Texas coast, so I could open the windows to keep cool, and have a beautiful young lady to keep warm with during the winter. I think I could learn to live "without" . You guys would just have to come visit me to see my stuff instead of viewing on line.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Actually, that doesn't sound so bad. I don't imagine it gets nearly as hot and humid as it does on the Texas coast, so I could open the windows to keep cool, and have a beautiful young lady to keep warm with during the winter. I think I could learn to live "without" . You guys would just have to come visit me to see my stuff instead of viewing on line.
    I could see this happening "The War Relics Village and super militaria museum"
    but then again, we would have to travel pretty far to get to the actual relic sites

Thanks

Danny

Beautiful Architecture! Great Pics! Thanks for sharing them, and its good to sign on and get a good laugh at you guys, so funny after a hard days work!

?

So , the site owner of this pictures is www.englishrussia.com There is a more interesting pictures
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2