Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Small World

Article about: About 1 month ago I went to a flea market. While there, I picked up a canteen from 1943 US and guess who it was from. My neighbor lol. It turns out he collects militiaria........ Then, he sh

Default Small World

About 1 month ago I went to a flea market. While there, I picked up a canteen from 1943 US and guess who it was from. My neighbor lol. It turns out he collects militiaria........ Then, he showed me some of his badges and patches and then he wound up giving me the matching belt. What luck......

Default Re: Small World

It really is a small world... My neighbor about three doors down has a pretty nice collection that includes some SS items that his uncle brought back from the war. Within 15mins of my hometown are a U.S. helmet WWII to present expert, an M1 Carbine expert, and an M1 Garand expert/ editor of the Garand Collector's Assoc magazine!

I also live near forum members Josh, Gary, and Mo.

Small world, indeed!

Not Militaria related but here"s one,
    I purchased a second hand wood fueled BBQ (camping cooker) from a Recycle store around 10 years ago for 10 bucks.
    I had it for around 5 months when I organised a fishing trip with my brother Eric.After I set up the cooker my Bro ran his eye over it and said,'Where did you get that from" after I told him he responded 'I sent that for recycling 6 months ago".
    Small world
    Cheers
    Dave

lol