Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

snyders treasure website problems?

Article about: Is it my computer, or is there something with this site? My computer either freezes whilst visiting the site or slings me out! Just wondering how everybody else is getting on? Snyder's Treas

Default snyders treasure website problems?

Is it my computer, or is there something with this site? My computer either freezes whilst visiting the site or slings me out!

Just wondering how everybody else is getting on?

Snyder's Treasure Trove: Collectible Militaria

matty

That site is garbage anyway. You're better off without it!

?

Yes, his website did it with my computer aswell! But, the best advise is to never visit his website again. Other forummembers here will confirm that he's a crook-dealer.
    He even sells AH's underwear and stuff like that. Probably Eva's string and Herman Görings Grand-Handkerchief of the Handkerchiefs...

?

I don`t think I would want to visit that site anyway.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Agree with the other members ,

The site does that to your browser because it's poorly built website , to many images on a page will make it take along time to load causing some browsers to freeze .

Clearly, your computer simply refuses to see that site. It's called artificial intelligence.

Your computer freezing is a safeguard to keep you from buying anything from that crook.

What are you doing on that site anyway??

Stay well away !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Snyder's manure pile is loaded with an enormous amount of images and to load them all usually overloads a computer with too much incoming data and it locks. Personally, I am always vigilant to keep from accidentally clicking on any web page that has his name on it as it's a royal pain to have to get it unlocked and functioning again. I would absolutely advise avoiding this website of his-in fact avoid Charlie Himself, unless you have just won a lottery and wish to dispose of most of your money quickly for garbage.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The only reason I would ever go on that site is to have good laugh at some fakes that a 3rd grader could spot. Why hasn't he been sued for fraud or something anyways?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast