Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Snyders Treasures

Article about: Hello gents just a quick question? Has anybody had any dealings with Snyders Treasures? & if so what were they like?...It just strikes me that he has tonnes of awards & badges.... Th

?

Default Snyders Treasures

Hello gents just a quick question? Has anybody had any dealings with Snyders Treasures? & if so what were they like?...It just strikes me that he has tonnes of awards & badges.... Thanks for your time Terry.

Default Re: Snyders Treasures

Stay well away !!! Do some searches Terry

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Terry, not a place I would go to for original material. Do a search on the forum about them...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I did think they were a little dodgy after he had for sale 5 DKiS & the 1 I posted got slated on here..lol So I will strike him from my favourites bar.. Cheers Gents.. Terry.

Very wise.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Dealers are like a box of chocolates - there are some that remain favourites and some that you just have to spit out ......phttt!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

i almost bought an eva braun hairbrush from this site,i was about to buy when i joined this forum,and heard of charlies terrible business sense,im glad i joined,it saved me and my pension a large slice of money,please be warned by the gentlemen here, regards geeorge

Dude is total trash. I might pay him a visit (not a harmful visit, lol) one day as he is not far from where I live and give him the, "what for."

?

Aaaargh!! Terry!! I can't believe you didn't try a search for him before posting!!

He has tons of awards and badges yes - but isn't that a little strange.......?

He has piles of Eva's undies too........

Keep well away and tell everyone else about him too. He will screw you over given a sniff of a chance.

Has anyone ever given him a gypsy's warning?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I do have an excuse...not a very good 1 but I do!!! The internet where I work is slower than a slow thing from the planet slow.. So I would still be there waiting for my search to come back to me!!!. "crap I know".. I did think this man must be minted with the amount of stock he has!!!!..So I wisely place some items on here before I bought anything...I must have redeemed myself there lol...But at least more people know now !!!! Thanks for all the feedback gents.. Terry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast