Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

So whos going to the SOS show?

Article about: So as im sitting here bored to death i just happen to think about the show of shows in Louisville. I know its little bit shy of 2 months away but whos going in March? After talking to most o

?

Default So whos going to the SOS show?

So as im sitting here bored to death i just happen to think about the show of shows in Louisville. I know its little bit shy of 2 months away but whos going in March? After talking to most of you for the past 2 years its cool too meet face to face with some of you all. A little while ago i saw someone post a thread on WRF t-shirts, i think we should actually work on that because it would be cool seeing all the members at the show!
    I'm looking forward too it.
    Ryan

Default Re: So whos going to the SOS show?

I'll be there...gonna have a table this year! Make sure to stop by and say "Hi"! Look for Winterhilfswerk.com in the program I hope to see a few of you guys this year. I can't wait...it's almost hitting a fever pitch here!

Chrys

?

I will make sure too stop by. And also Chrys i just took a quick peek at your webstite and I was wondering if you are going to bring any Eastern Front medal ribbons too the show because i need one lol.
    Thanks
    Ryan

Hey Ryan,

That is the only one I have...would you like me to bring it to the show for you?

Chrys

?

If you could that would be awesome and i would very appreciate it. I've been looking for one thats the perfect size for a while now.
    Thank you so much!
    Ryan

You got it...I have removed it from the site. Just stop by and I'll have it there for you.

?

Thank you so much Chrys!
    Ryan

Who else is going?
    I will be there helping Chrys at his table.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I would love to go, but I'm all the way in Utah now! Pick me up something pretty, guys. Drive safe, too.

I had every intention of going but as it gets closer, work and instructing classes comes up it might ruin it for me. I have also spent waaaaaaaaaay too darn much on helmets last year, I don't want to put myself in a place for temptation. The internet is hard enough to resist with helmets for sale

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast