Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Someone stole part of my car`s Taillight

Article about: Sorry to read about your tail-light Nuno, just think yourself lucky you dont have a "top-end" motorbike like mine, (Honda GoldWing GL1800). 3 years ago, a young driver reversed int

?

Default Re: Someone stole part of my car`s Taillight

Sorry to read about your tail-light Nuno, just think yourself lucky you dont have a "top-end" motorbike like mine, (Honda GoldWing GL1800).
    3 years ago, a young driver reversed into me and damaged my front mudguard, I called my dealers for a price....135GBP and that was WITH a discount.
    At the end of March, I put the bike in for its first MoT test and a service and just out of curiosity I asked how much an updated SD card would be for the SatNav system......150GBP and again, that was WITH a discount!!

Yes, car and motorbke manufacturers have got us screwed whichever way you look at it

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

scan0009.jpg
    Quote by jimpy View Post
    Sorry to read about your tail-light Nuno, just think yourself lucky you dont have a "top-end" motorbike like mine, (Honda GoldWing GL1800).
    3 years ago, a young driver reversed into me and damaged my front mudguard, I called my dealers for a price....135GBP and that was WITH a discount.
    At the end of March, I put the bike in for its first MoT test and a service and just out of curiosity I asked how much an updated SD card would be for the SatNav system......150GBP and again, that was WITH a discount!!

Yes, car and motorbke manufacturers have got us screwed whichever way you look at it

Regards etc

Ian D

In jest I may add that you should consider yourself lucky not to own a "top end" motorcycle. All in fun ... take no offense.

Rudy

Sorry about the tail light.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    scan0009.jpg

In jest I may add that you should consider yourself lucky not to own a "top end" motorcycle. All in fun ... take no offense.

Rudy

Sorry about the tail light.

Oh Rudy

That was WAY below the belt mate...........especially when you then post a pic of a HOG of all things! Talk about adding insult to injury!

You cant help the "developmental problems" that come with riding or owning a HOG. (No offense meant)

And before anyone gets involved and starts telling us to "cut the cr*p and stop with the insults, anyone who rides a bike will know that there is always and always will be "discussions" of this sort between 'Wing and Harley riders and there is never, (normally), anything serious meant. I mean, I even lowered my standards and actually spoke to a few Harley riders at the Wootton Bassett Ride Of Respect on 3rd April this year AND at last years RoR also.

Regards to ALL, (even HOG riders!!)

Ian D

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Oh Rudy

That was WAY below the belt mate...........especially when you then post a pic of a HOG of all things! Talk about adding insult to injury!

You cant help the "developmental problems" that come with riding or owning a HOG. (No offense meant)

And before anyone gets involved and starts telling us to "cut the cr*p and stop with the insults, anyone who rides a bike will know that there is always and always will be "discussions" of this sort between 'Wing and Harley riders and there is never, (normally), anything serious meant. I mean, I even lowered my standards and actually spoke to a few Harley riders at the Wootton Bassett Ride Of Respect on 3rd April this year AND at last years RoR also.Regards to ALL, (even HOG riders!!)

Ian D

Must have been a great conversation. Most Harley riders never even learned their A, B, C's only the B, B, B's.

Bikes, beer & boobs ,

Rudy out ... on the subject of bikes.
    In all seriousness however dealers really do screw us. People with broken side view mirrors are what we saw a lot. The dealer would only sell the entire assembly and depending on car was at least $150.00 & up. Then it needed to go to the body shop to get matching paint and finally installed. Now the guys kid can't attend college.
    What they don't tell them is that if they go to a glass shop like ours we buy the original OEM mirror and install it for $32.50 US.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

@Rudolf Carl
    Nice bikes!!
    Do you ride on them as well??
    Coming from a Drifter owner(rider!!).
    (loool!!) ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

Been trying to find best prices on the taillight, but so far the best price was 330euros.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12