Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger Dealer

Article about: Hello I've been searching our forum for a "SS Dagger, dealer" but I didn't find anything else than people asking if the one that they found was real or not etc.. I want to get in c

Default SS Dagger Dealer

Hello

I've been searching our forum for a "SS Dagger, dealer" but I didn't find anything else than people asking if the one that they found was real or not etc..
    I want to get in contact with someone well, a known and nice dealer which I can make a deal with.
    I want to spend $1500-3000 not more than $3000 because that would be a little to much for me at the moment, since I don't have a job (studying)

If someone have any info about this please post a comment so other people could use this thread after me, or send me a PM

I'm no expert in SS Items, but I want to learn more, and I want to have one in my collection.

I have been told about Lakesidetraders and The collectors guild, very nice people indeed but they wanted a little more than I expected, which I understand, and respect. So if you know of anyone that are in that pricerange maybe not $1500-2000, but $2000-3000

Thank you!
    Best regards
    -Normandie

Default Re: SS Dagger Dealer

Any spesific maker you're interested in?
    Any model?

SS Dagger, Gottlieb Hammesfahr - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Here is one for sale in the classifieds. Looks nice to me! I don't know the seller!

Regards,

Sam

No not really but I wouldn't like a ground find as I might have stated :P
    Thank you

Try Paul at Lakesidetrader German Dagger & Military Collectable Site you couldn't ask for a more honest bloke, he has a lot to choose from and is a very decent honest man.

Sam, I talked to the guy, it's sold, and I have difficultys to buy from private persons without any feedback,
    feel like I might loose all my money, due to the fact that Pawel Nowak contacted me once, I knew he was trying to scam me though :P

German Edged Weapons – German Officer Sword | Rare WWI Militaria

Here is a dealer that has a selection of SS daggers. Lowest priced one is $295 over your limit but thought you might want to see it. Never bought from this dealer though. I got my SS dagger from Paul at lakesidetrader.

Thank you

?

Quote by Doggert Dog View Post
    German Edged Weapons – German Officer Sword | Rare WWI Militaria

Here is a dealer that has a selection of SS daggers. Lowest priced one is $295 over your limit but thought you might want to see it. Never bought from this dealer though. I got my SS dagger from Paul at lakesidetrader.
    hi, the above site highlighted in the link is one to take care on in relation to ss items. to avoid unless you know what you are buying. see below....pavel

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...-inc-114037-2/
    Oak Leaf Militaria - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

HELLO AGAIN GUYS!!
    I'm looking and looking, but have anyone been shopping with these guys?
    Military Antiques, WWI WWII Antiques and Collectibles | Military Antiques Museum
    Any good feedback or?
    Seen them before but never had any contact.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast