Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

stalingradshadow

Article about: I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed. One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype

?

Default Re: stalingradshadow

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    So he is a bit of a loony tune then?
    I would say so. I guess he blames me for being banned, not realizing it was his own fault. This is why i am "racist"...

?

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    I am pretty sick of his attitude and his "I will make 10000 accounts and harass some more" thing. He sent me a friend request through Facebook and Skype. This I am not very happy about since it should really stick to the forum, not go that personal.

He also sent me a PM on the forums:

HEY

WHAT A **** ITS YOUR PROBLEM
    This is what i mean about this person is having some psychological problems.

PM's...

because of you i doo like this because of you ....and i will do and nobody stop me you will see now i have ip from venezuela

**** you piece of shit i still dig mother fuker fuking rasist i have a 100 ip mother fuker ....in 3 days i go to kurland piece of shit ,,,you fuking friend frustrate andris ask about 500 euro mother fukers ....i giv a fuking big cock ..i dig in kurland for free mother fukers mister lars pupu land

Just a few of them. LOL

He certainly seems to display a high level of maturity judging by your PM!

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    because of you i doo like this because of you ....and i will do and nobody stop me you will see now i have ip from venezuela

**** you piece of shit i still dig mother fuker fuking rasist i have a 100 ip mother fuker ....in 3 days i go to kurland piece of shit ,,,you fuking friend frustrate andris ask about 500 euro mother fukers ....i giv a fuking big cock ..i dig in kurland for free mother fukers mister lars pupu land

Well, at least he made his argument clear...

?

I think what he means by "a 100 ip" really should be a 100 IQ, which is not much to brag about. This is the average IQ for a West European 15 - 16 yr old. But it's hard to tell what he means really.

Hi lars
    He likes to use to the language doesnt he, but perhaps thats all he knows,lol i hate nighthawks, they have no emotion
    for anything.
    dave,

From now on, any time he replies to a thread, give him nothing and send him a link to this thread.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by Styx View Post
    Well, at least he made his argument clear...
    LOL He seems to be insulted that Andris takes 500 Euro for 2-4 days of digging. Digging is never "for free", and Andris will most like have a lot of work having guests. We for sure have.

Also i made this thread, with the consent of admins, to tell the people who just see his/our arguments from time to time, what it's actually about.

Regards, Lars

We had a similar problem over on the Battlefront.com forum a few years ago. Some guy started posting alot of Nazi photos promoting the ideology, he was warned by forum members then got very aggressive and posted photos of Einsatzgruppen executing civilians and promising to do the same to all the forum members he didn't like.

Eventually the moderators tracked his IP down and called his mother (turned out he was only 14) and politely informed mummy-dearest that her special little boy would face legal problems if he continued harassing the forum under new sign-ons. Never heard from the little twerp again funnily enough!

?

There is always brave keyboard warriors, hiding away like spineless maggots under false names. They harass you, and do what ever they can to make you feel like an idiot. And they are the king of the world. But one thing they all have in common in all countrys- They NEVER uses their own name.

Just remember this when you are in other forums, the keyboard warriors with the biggest mouth never uses their own name! They only have lame excuses for not displaying who they are.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast