Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Article about: Jurgen when i go i will keep the name of the hotel a secret in case any of you naughty boys try and play a prank.when the adventure is completed i will tell all,now wheres that lub?lv

Default Re: staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Jurgen when i go i will keep the name of the hotel a secret in case any of you naughty boys try and play a prank.when the adventure is completed i will tell all,now wheres that lub?lv

Default Re: staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Guys im back from the haunted weekend, and i didnt need the industrial strenght lub.its a great hotel inn that dates from about 800years ago.its been a jail ,a home and many other thing s and the last 60 years a hotel,inn.its oozing atmosphereand dont stay in room 21 ,thats all i will say!!!it has 2 elizabethian fire places that about 5 six foot guys could stand in.there have been paranormal investigations held in it..its about 100 yards away from the massive carrickfergus castle in n.ireland which i toured also and it has a link with the inn.they say there is a hidden tunnel going from the inn to the castle .the inn is called the dobbins inn after the guy that built it hundreds of years ago,trust me its spooky and much nicer to stay inthan one of the cardboard hotels all samey, and boring.apparently they have haunted theme nights which i will be booking again for another weekend.ps the cook showed me room 21, and it is spooky,lv ps its only about 10 miles from belfast .if interested type in dobbins hotel carrickfergus on a search engine and read about it .in finishing the only thing that was unusual was i was resting on the bed ,and my pillow seemed to move on its own ,it maybe had to do with the 4 jack daniels i had and the 3 pints ,i will leave that for you to decide,booooooooooo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2