MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Article about: Jurgen when i go i will keep the name of the hotel a secret in case any of you naughty boys try and play a prank.when the adventure is completed i will tell all,now wheres that lub?lv

Default staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Dont worry it has a military link although tenuous:ITS BESIDE AN OLD CASTLE AND APPARENTLY MANY HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO A SOLDIER FROM THE CASTLE HAD AN ELICIT AFFAIR WITH SOMEONE FROM THE BUILDING I WILL BE STAYING IN , WHICH IS NOW A HOTEL,IT USED TO BE A JAIL AND HAD MANY OTHER USES .IT HAS MANY OFF ITS ANCIENT FITTINGS STILL THERE,AND IF YOU DONT EVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN SOON ,YOU WILL KNOW THE GHOST HAS HAD ITS WAY WITH MEIV TOLD THE GIRLFRIEND THAT IF WE WAKEN DURING THE NIGHT AND THERE IS A GHOST IN THE ROOM THAT SHE SHOULD TALK TO IT AND BORE THE GHOST AWAY,TRUST ME THE GHOST WONT STAY LONGLV

Default Re: staying in a haunted hotel SOON

Sounds like its going to be quite a laugh if it turns out to be haunted A while back me and some friends were staying in some old guest house that was said to be haunted by the ghost of the original owners ex wife who killed herself. She was one annoying ghost the only thing that really happened was the bathroom door opening itself in the middle of the night, this was soon solved by putting a chair in front of it

Hopefully it all goes to plan

Thanks

Danny

IF YOU DONT EVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN SOON ,YOU WILL KNOW THE GHOST HAS HAD ITS WAY WITH ME.....

Better not forget your lubricant then....

Happy Holidays, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Lubricant at the ready big ned,lv.gas masks uk yes iv been having a lot of fun keeping the girlfriend going about it.there have been tv programmes about this place and they say its no joke about the ghost being there. I love the story but keep an open mind,it ties in with my love of history seeing the building itself.i will be downing a few whiskeys in the place and the ghost can have its wicked way with me if she wants ,but i hope she is gentle with me,lv .did i hear someone saying threesome????????????????

My Mistake. I thought you were talking about the soldier as no female was mentioned. Sorry.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I think you and your other half should watch Paranormal Activity before going to bed that will really get things going

Thanks

Danny

Juergen
    ?

Wow-a "threesome" in a hauted Hotel ?Tell more after that Night-needed the "Lub" for the Ghost?LOL? (were is this-I love Castles&Ghosts(female)
    best
    Jurgen

Quote by big ned View Post
    My Mistake. I thought you were talking about the soldier as no female was mentioned. Sorry.

Regards, Ned.
    may still need lubricant Ned

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Juergen
    ?

Yep-Ghost are petty "dried up"?LOL
    Jurgen

Jurgen thanks for the tip about ghosts being really dried up ,i am bringing industrial heavy duty lub.im enjoying the jokes ,keep em coming,oops lv.PS LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THE GHOST IS FEMALE ,I HOPE SHES INTO SUSPENDERS,AND I DONT MEAN HANGING FROM THE OLD RAFTERS.I WONDER WILL I SEE THE GHOST AFTER IV DOWNED MY WEEKEND DOSE OF WHISKEY OR BEFORE?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast