Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Stolen collection

Article about: On the night of 21 July 2008 , criminals broke in at my home and workshop , and almost my complete collection has been STOLEN, weapons, ammo , helmets , bayonets , headgear , etc , the (almo

?

No , nothing has turned up , no leads at all.

so sorry to hear that, did you at least continue collecting?

Quote by Johnson View Post
    so sorry to hear that, did you at least continue collecting?
    Maybe not the best question to ask as the thief may read this forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I'm more into military transport now , GMC , Dodge , Chevrolet CMP ,... not that easy to steal , .........OK , never say never .....

Hope this didn’t deter you from still collecting those parts of your collection that were stolen, hope you got at least half of it back!

Unteroffizer Klaus (Liam)

- - ------- - -

Hope this didn’t deter you from still collecting those parts of your collection that were stolen, hope you got at least half of it back!

?

Quote by Mr Military Guy View Post

- - ------- - -

Unfortunately I 'm still missing all my stolen items . Nothing at all has been found so far.

Dang, that *****. What country or state do you live in? I hope to help you find at least a little bit of this collection, as it must have had a lot of sentimental value and $$$ value. A lot of hard work and money spent gone to nothing.

Chances are, it was stolen by the request of another collector. This would explain why nothing at all has surfaced on the open market since the theft. It went straight out of one collection and into another. What makes it even more sickening, is that this person was clearly wealthy enough to hire the services of the thieves in the first place. Money they could have spent on accumulating items legitimately.

Scumbags abound. Such is life. Such is humanity.

Regards, B.B.

This is probably true, and it makes me sad. The fact that they could get most of these items legit is the most sad part. I hate that people think it’s okay to steal or hire people to steal for their own good. A sickening thing in this world it is.

?

Quote by Mr Military Guy View Post
    Dang, that *****. What country or state do you live in? I hope to help you find at least a little bit of this collection, as it must have had a lot of sentimental value and $$$ value. A lot of hard work and money spent gone to nothing.

I live in Belgium . All weapons that were stolen are reported and registered by Interpol. For all the smaller items such as helmets , caps , daggers , etc , ..... there is no hope at all for any recovery . It"s a 100000 € loss .

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast