Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Suspect member?

Article about: ....a minimum rep and minimum number of posts isn't a guarantee.... without revealing names!! Even the titel "lifetime member" or "moderator" isn't a garantee for a smoot

Default Re: Suspect member?

....a minimum rep and minimum number of posts isn't a guarantee.... without revealing names!!
    Even the titel "lifetime member" or "moderator" isn't a garantee for a smooth transaction!!
    As my experience goes...
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Cutting all the hoo hah back to the bone, this post for me is the simplest, obvious and most effective answer to the problem. The only thing is, no matter how hard you try to instill it, some people will never learn, and that is how these scumbags make a living, on the naivety, ignorance and lack of foresightedness of gullible folk. Now that IS harsh to say, but it is also true. I sincerely hope you can get redress, but you have learned the hard way whatever happens.

Regards, Ned.
    Amen to that , wise up people !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Thanks for the supporting words and yes good common sense. This is the chap for other members awareness:

Sultana Pivonka
    sultanas77@rocketmail.com

Now unless he really has some unfortunate occurrences his end it appears it is a scam. Paypal are actioning.

Mark

I hope you get your money back mate and it would be great if you could keep us up to date with how pay pal are progressing with it, I know paypal is supposed to be a safe option of payment because you can get your money back but I have never known anyone that has actually had to use it so I would love to know how painless an excersise it turns out to be. Cheers mate and good luck, Dave.

?

yeah, what others also say, money-back request.
    and watch out next time, although it cant be eliminated 100%.

therefore i calculate losses.
    if i've bought lets say 20 objects with €5 profit, and the 21th i loose €20 because one is sneaky enough, my profit still is €80. so whatever.
    if i would have losses 1 at 2, i would scratch myself behind the ear or slap my forhead for not being alert

?

Sadly I am less trusting now but Paypal confirmed today, in my favour, so I shall be reimbursed the payment. So using Paypal does appear to work. The amount was around GBP170 so although relatively significant I guess it did not cause paypal too much of a headache. I suspect the original recipient still had funds in their account so this makes it far easier for Paypal to recover. Anyway my stupidity I hope is of use to others. ps pse pay GBP1000 into my account and I promise to help you ;>)
    Happy Christmas everyone,
    Mark

That is great news! I lost money ( not on the forum ) to someone sending an email. I have been approached several times there after. If you have a doubt about a member ask other members or the moderators. I buy 100% of my stuff from this forum ( with the exception of the notorious Udo Panter DKIG, thanks for all the help from the members here on that by the way!) I always ask Ade and others before purchasing and always post item photos on here! Another good rule of thumb get more pictures..........have them put your name on a piece of paper with the item on top of it!!!

PS if you are looking for some good stuff I have a great source from a member I buy from almost monthly! I would be happy to recommend him and he has been a member here for quite some time!!

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    PS if you are looking for some good stuff I have a great source from a member I buy from almost monthly! I would be happy to recommend him and he has been a member here for quite some time!!
    He did me too,for 350 quid for two crosses ,luckily got it back from PayPal he was kicked of this site....

?

congratulations MG1918
    nice too hear you've got it solved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234