Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

T34 on gta v

Article about: Hi, been playing GTA V and i thought you guys might like this. Found it while playing. Cheers Nuno

Default T34 on gta v

Hi, been playing GTA V and i thought you guys might like this.
    Found it while playing.
    Cheers
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Can you drive it Nuno

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Can you drive it Nuno

Regards, Lars
    Hi Lars
    Sadly, no.

Its a stationary scrapyard relic.

Cheers
    Nuno

?

Nuno i have a question. Is 30 years old Port wine supposed to be like brown and not transparent?

?

I thought GTA was Guards Tank Army !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Ahhh, cool... saw that tank while on a mission as well but didn't recognize it No other ww2 references in there as far as I can remember, addictive game though

On another but nevertheless related note; I don't know if any of you here have played the relatively new game Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, I actually haven't either, but I did for some reason watch a walkthrough of it on youtube and it had a really cool/interesting twist/explanation of the whole thing at the end relating to the then imminent outbreak of ww1 --- brought the entire game up quite a few notches actually, really compelling and different.

Youtube video containing the ww1 related ending and the final reveal and reason behind this rather bizarre "machine for pigs" --- spoilers ahead

Amnesia A Machine for Pigs Ending / Final Cutscene - YouTube

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Nuno i have a question. Is 30 years old Port wine supposed to be like brown and not transparent?
    Hi Lars
    Porto should be Brown, not transparent
    Cheers
    Nuno

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Ahhh, cool... saw that tank while on a mission as well but didn't recognize it No other ww2 references in there as far as I can remember, addictive game though

On another but nevertheless related note; I don't know if any of you here have played the relatively new game Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, I actually haven't either, but I did for some reason watch a walkthrough of it on youtube and it had a really cool/interesting twist/explanation of the whole thing at the end relating to the then imminent outbreak of ww1 --- brought the entire game up quite a few notches actually, really compelling and different.
    Besides the T34, i also havent seen much about it.
    Ocasionaly, you might see something like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Thanks Nuno A client to our company gave us a 30 Year old bottle of Porto. A Russian living in Portugal. I thought he was joking as i it tasted horrible My wife liked it.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast