Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Taking a small break

Article about: I havent really been on the forum lately apart from responding to perhaps three or four threads this month. I havent really noticed it myself but alot of stuff has come to my life, consuming

Default Taking a small break

I havent really been on the forum lately apart from responding to perhaps three or four threads this month. I havent really noticed it myself but alot of stuff has come to my life, consuming most of my time, leaving no time to browse the forums that much. School has really taken alot of my time, even though it is just something that I make the 1 year three months pass quickly I still try to do my best and learn something instead of sitting around counting the bricks on the wall.

Also at home most of my time is spent either working outside, the winter comes soon so there has to be wood and food for the reindeers ready. Exercise has also taken a huge chunk out of my day, as I said before, school is occupying me for the 1 year three months until I get conscripted into the military. That is why I am exercising so much. and I have noticed an improvement. If I keep working hard and keep my mind positive, I may fulfill my dream of being trained in the Rapid Deployment Force.

Only time will tell, and time is exactly what I do not have enough to do many things at once.

Default Re: Taking a small break

Thanks for keeping us updated. I wish you all the best! Stop by when you can, and good luck with all your endeavors!!

Good luck and congratulations on having a dream and a goal and working hard to achieve it. I'm sure with your conviction you will accomplish a lot in the coming years. stop in and see us when you can. Good luck and best wishes!

Good luck at school and I hope that finnish winter isnt too harsh !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Nick, I too hope that. Luckily the last few have been good, only been up to -40c, which isnt really so rare even here in southern Lapland.

This forum is your" history book home" open it anytime.. we are here. Take care of priorities first. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good luck with all your project my friend Drop in once in a while and say hello! I look forward to winter. -40 is not really that bad, if you are not stuck in trench without proper clothing.

Regards, Lars

But do not worry, this will hopefully last only about a month and a half, so hopefully when I make a comeback I will have some new BW stuff to show you guys!

And thanks again for the kind words!

Everyone has different priorities.
    I have to go to work every day to pay my bills and pay for my hobbies.
    School is the first and most important one of all, (if only I could convince my children of this).
    Good luck with your schooling and your dream!
    Stop in once in a while and chat,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

You will be back. Once you have started to study our interesting history, and also have a couple of old treasures in your collection- the interest will be there forever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast