Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

tattoo

Article about: hello there just thought i would share my tatto with everyone,famous images and badges from ww2

Default Re: tattoo

Jeez! I would never do that.

.....but I like your Bf109 tattoo...

i might have been drunk. hard to remember. lol

In the tune of others, A ton of kids around school have been getting the suckers but I've never had the desire. I do however think it is an interesting way to express your interests etc. As another member said if I returned home one evening with a tattoo I would be kicked to the curb in a millisecond.

Life's too short so if you want a tatoo you should get one.

The problem is that unless you can guarantee that it would be exacly right, then there is no point.

I do know what I want but some tatoo artists are think that any kind of dawb will do.

when i did that sleeve, i picked the guy purely from the perspective of his skill. then i went in and told him to do whatever he wanted. i figured everything i saw by him looked great and whatever he did, i'd get used to it if i didn't like it straight off.

he did the whole thing freehand... just let it rip.

?

Pretty good for a freehand jobber~
    I was wondering if you guys ever heard that the SS got rune tattoos on their inside bicept in some cases?

Quote by Dean View Post
    I was wondering if you guys ever heard that the SS got rune tattoos on their inside bicept in some cases?
    No; those were blood type tattoos, actually.

?

Thank Andreas! I knew it was something like that! You're a wealth of info and help this forum so much.
    Thanks,
    ~Dean

?

I see one ""little"" problem having 3`th reich tatoos on your skin- and that is the sour reality that you are going to be threated as an evil nazi for ever.
    So use your brain, what is cool when you are 20- is highly possible not so cool when you are 40 or 50.

?

Then why do you collect TR items and have an "evil Nazi" as your avatar? People might think your an evil nazi..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast