Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thank you all

Article about: After promising my wife I would slow down this year on purchasing militaria, I have had some amazing things happen to me since joining this forum. I have met some wonderful people and have b

?

Default Thank you all

After promising my wife I would slow down this year on purchasing militaria, I have had some amazing things happen to me since joining this forum.
    I have met some wonderful people and have been able to acquire some great items, mainly through the esprit de corps of members here....
    I always believe in treting people as I would like to be treated, and believe in karma....I have had members do things for me out of the kindness of their heart, colourising photos, bing offered my first SS helmet, acquiring items from the US and Australia, and hopefully being able to help in my own small way....I have been able to use knowledge gained here to help a lady make some money on items she was going to give away and recieved a bayonet as thsnks, today a stranger I met allowed me to purchase my unapplied heer decal by offering to pay half for me as a thankyou for my military service, I have met a fellow ausdie whom I have been able to get items at a reasonable price and I intern was able to pass on some items to him for his own collection, I have made lifelong friends....

I am indeed lucky and thankful and humbled by it all....

Default re: Thank you all

We're glad you joined. I could never really get into other forums, because they were so hostile. I'd like to think that we are all good friends here, and that we would gladly help out one another in ways that don't even necessarily concern militaria.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    We're glad you joined. I could never really get into other forums, because they were so hostile. I'd like to think that we are all good friends here, and that we would gladly help out one another in ways that don't even necessarily concern militaria.
    Amen. Very well put Mo. It's the members who make the forum the place it is.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hell yeah, more or less we are a big, happy family here! I love this forum!

?

+1 to this forum being a great, and extremely helpful community.

Nitram

?

Good of you to join AMTG. It's truely a remarkable forum. I'm happy to hear about all those good things happening around you.

Regards

Lars

It is an addictive forum though i cant stay off it like many on here, very nice of you AMTG they really are like family here and really do look out for each other,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Great forum, I was delighted when I was welcomed into the forum when I was only 12 years of age and have been here for a year now.
    The highlight must be that I met some great people here.

Cheers,
    Pat

?

Default Re: Thank you all

If we all treat eachother well, then this will continue to be a gret forum.....there is room for intelligent debate and even disagreement between members on items, butvasvlong as there is mutual respect shown and the discussion is on the item, and not personal attacks, that is healthy debate

Default Re: Thank you all

Quote by AMTG View Post
    If we all treat eachother well, then this will continue to be a gret forum.....there is room for intelligent debate and even disagreement between members on items, butvasvlong as there is mutual respect shown and the discussion is on the item, and not personal attacks, that is healthy debate
    There always is here mate its well monitored buy the good guys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast