Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thank you to CampX AKA Dean

Article about: Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that Dean came through for me this week. He had sent me a PM about two weeks ago and asked me if I had received any of those Chocolate bars that were

Default Thank you to CampX AKA Dean

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that Dean came through for me this week. He had sent me a PM about two weeks ago and asked me if I had received any of those Chocolate bars that were offered in the UK. I stated no I hadn't. Well he asked me for my address and look what came yesterday!!!! I offered to pay him for them, but he said he would come to the states and " Burn my house down if I tried". Well this is why I am on the forum. Great people like this. Well Dean thank you and if you need anything from your new Yank Friend, just ask.
    John

2015 013.jpg2015 010.jpg
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I keep saying there are great people on this forum, some nice rifles there behind you too John!...

?

Way to go Dean!!!!
    I'll also mention how the Gent's on this forum are a FANTASTIC group.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    I offered to pay him for them, but he said he would come to the states and " Burn my house down if I tried".
    Hahaha, hilarious

?

Honestly I expected this.
    smired face.jpeg

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Well I actually said that if he tried to pay for them, I would go down and burn the White House again like we did 201 years ago!!! LOL

Glad you got them!!!

And Yes, we have some great forum members here

Dean O
    Canada