Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thank you everyone!

Article about: by Jerry B Well done on hitting the 1000th post mark. Thanks Jerry, and thanks for all your help.

Default Thank you everyone!

As its my 1000th post and entering my third year on the forum, i thought id just say a massive thank you to everyone for the support, advice and lessons you have given me since becoming a member. I know i don't have the vast array of expertise some of you guys have, and cant contribute to the same level, but i'm learning (quickly i hope) and hope to be able to one day.

I cant thank anyone in particular as you are all equally great and your levels of knowledge inspiring. Plus, your collections are fantastic and i love logging on and seeing them.

I guess there is someone i should thank and that's James. If it wasn't for James i doubt my love for collecting would have taken off as it has (also he made a mistake of letting me know his pin number which helps greatly).

Thanks Guys, your awesome

Default Re: Thank you everyone!

Hey 'Blossom of Snow', I am sure I speak for everyone when I say its an absolute pleasure to have you with us !

Heres to your next 1000 posts

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Congratzz on your 1000 posts, I hit 2000 a few days ago. It's a great forum and people like you make it such a wonderful place to be.

Cheers, Pat

Thousend all ready!!! Are you posting night and day??
    ;-)
    Well done! And up to the next 1000.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks guys, and Kris, this forum and hobby is so far detached from my day to day work, its my little haven

?

You could thank me!!!! lol The taxman has!!! Hang on! no he hasn't!! No it has been a pleasure to chat with you & James on the forum...keep them coming!! Cheers Terry.

?

Thank you for your wide ranging and varied participation. It's a much better place to be when members are genuinely interested in their pieces and not just making the 'what's it worth' and 'is it real' type posts over and over again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi

Congratulations on 1000 posts!

You are a great asset to the forum and your posts are always interesting to read.

Thanks

Cameron

Quote by Cameron Stockton View Post
    Hi

Congratulations on 1000 posts!

You are a great asset to the forum and your posts are always interesting to read.

Thanks

Cameron
    Thank you

Well done on hitting the 1000th post mark.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast