MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Thank you Moderators

Article about: You all do a great job in controlling this place, there are some destructive morons out there with nothing better to do than try to annoy and upset others, thanks for your vigilance and spee

Default Thank you Moderators

You all do a great job in controlling this place, there are some destructive morons out there with nothing better to do than try to annoy and upset others, thanks for your vigilance and speedy reaction to them. Well done fellas,
    Dave.

Jealousy..thats all it is.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ditto on that Thanks!!!
    Great Job Guy's
    Semper Fi
    Phil

We are having our exercise tonight with one guy banned for antisemitism. He has already come back under three new screen names with more of his garbage. there are some very sick people out there.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    We are having our exercise tonight with one guy banned for antisemitism. He has already come back under three new screen names with more of his garbage. there are some very sick people out there.
    And a bloody good job your doing. I'm a bit embarrassed at having risen to this clowns bait a couple of times but I just couldn't not have a crack at him. I'll leave the job to you blokes, you're doing it far more politely than I could anyway. Thanks mate.

?

For once i see something positive in the high prices of these old rags and other leftovers from ww2.

Most of these racial locos cant afford anything of it...

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Most of these racial locos cant afford anything of it...
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Jealousy..thats all it is.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Kind words Dave and appreciated by all concerned, no doubt.

A word of thanks must also go out to the numerous members who often help the moderating team by giving us a heads up when this type of idiot shows up. So, for the vigilant members of our fine fora, thank you...you know who you are and we certainly know who you are.

Not only the racist loonies but the plain old rude and impolite members get my gander up. If I am to count myself as any sort of vigilante, it is the stand I try to take against those who would see the WRF turn more maroon (if you get my drift).

Thanks also to the mods and to Dave for starting this thread!

?

Keyboards, monitors and anonymity breeds all kinds of loudmouth losers unfortunately. Great job guys.