Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thanks to all at war relics forum

Article about: G'day all, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who contributes to this fantastic forum. I only discovered the war relics forum a few months ago but I reckon I have learnt m

Default Thanks to all at war relics forum

G'day all, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who contributes to this fantastic forum. I only discovered the war relics forum a few months ago but I reckon I have learnt more in that short time than I have in the previous couple of years. This is a brilliant resource thanks to everyone of you that freely give us the benefit of your knowledge and expertise in all fields of this great hobby. Thanks a lot gents, it really is appreciated.

Default Re: Thanks to all at war relics forum

I agree with you mate, its a great seat of learning! I dicovered it 2 years ago and it has enriched my life

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I actually hate this forum, seeing what people dig up makes me very jealous LOL, and it just makes me collect more and more and import relics from differant countries etc

Hi sandgroper,
    Thanks for your input mate, it is a mine of information and we are mates from all over the world,
    But have to say it is the collectors madness; once you have it you cant get rid of it, so we are all mad being together we dont notice it.
    dave.

Thanks for the kind comments! Helping people is what makes it all worthwhile.

Cheers, Ade.