Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanksgiving here in the US...Thankful!

Article about: Forum Members, As we celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US this week I wanted to reach out. I am thankful for the great people on this Forum. Thank you for being dedicated to this won

?

Default Thanksgiving here in the US...Thankful!

Forum Members,

As we celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US this week I wanted to reach out. I am thankful for the great people on this Forum. Thank you for being dedicated to this wonderful hobby of militaria collecting. I have been even more impressed with the character and regard you have for each other. I am honored to be a part of it.

Have a great rest of your week and Happy Thanksgiving!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

My wife is from the States so I will be enjoying the holiday with her and some others from there, but not until Sunday.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Happy Thanksgiving, Kirk, and to everyone else here on WRF. Looks like it will be a white Thanksgiving here in Maryland.

?

Yes....Let it snow! It is nice for the first month of November - December. Come March or April and I am ready to take my arm off with a DRK Hewer Well...not quite.

Here was my backyard in MN this a.m. Anybody in a warm climate want a snow ball I got them! Later guys!

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, Kirk, and to everyone else here on WRF. Looks like it will be a white Thanksgiving here in Maryland.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No tradition for celebrating this day here in Norway but, either way, a happy Thanksgiving and rest of the week to you as well! A lot of snow in your parts I see... none as of yet in my part of Norway Hoping for some of that white stuff in time for Christmas!

?

I also would like to wish all the fine Ladies and Gent's that frequent this Outstanding site a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Rossi those are beautiful pic's of your back yard!!!! We don't see that down here in the desert.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Happy to ship you a box of packed snowballs in a cooler anytime bro! I missed snow when in Kuwait 20 + years ago. Would not miss it too much again . As I get older I become less excited.

Semper Fi

RossiQUOTE=AZPhil;1329001]I also would like to wish all the fine Ladies and Gent's that frequent this Outstanding site a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Rossi those are beautiful pic's of your back yard!!!! We don't see that down here in the desert.
    Semper Fi
    Phil[/QUOTE]

Dont know much about it but have a good one guys and dont drink too much Dr Jack
    Ben

?

Pie, Turkey, Food Coma, Overload....kind of like drinking too much. MSG and to much food may slur posts.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I also would like to wish all the fine Ladies and Gent's that frequent this Outstanding site a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Dont know much about it but have a good one guys and dont drink too much Dr Jack

?

Happy Turkey Day!

I'll be at a Texan friend's party enjoying a feast of football :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast