Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Article about: I have been collecting since I was a pre-teen

?

Default Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

I'm 17 I collect pretty mutch everything i can fit in my room lol

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Originally I mainly collected gas masks and chemical protection equipment, and generally just anything nice that was military related and that I could afford, this was from the end of primary school up until early last year, since then I've been collecting deactivated Russian small arms of the Second World War

Thanks and welcome to the forum

Danny

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Hi! I enjoy de-acts, Rations tins, and other bits and bobs.

John

How long have you been collecting and what do you have?

?

Hello

Thanks for the welcome ! I have been collecting for about 4 years now I like deac weapons and ordnance I have 9 deac guns so far a lot of medals cap badges and about 20 or so grenades and lots of little bits and bobs as soon as I can figure out how to upload pics I will !

I'm looking forwards to seeing the photo's of your collection

Thanks

Danny

Im 16 and I love collecting anything I can afford, I mainly enjoy rifles, bayonets and love helmets!

Cool re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

I am 14 years old and collect mainly German militaria.

I mainly collect German soldbuchs (ID books),

Currently in my collection I have: 2 rifles (type 99 arisaka, Lee-Enfield), 6 soldbuchs, 4 uniforms, artillery shell, 7 helmets, 4 other headgear items, medals, grenades, relics from Normandy that I found, etc, etc, etc.

Here are some links to my soldbuchs:
    http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475003&page=2
    http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490146
    http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449602&page=2

Total value of over $6,000.

Please post some pictures of your collections.

Here are some pictures of my collection:

Thanks,
    Swayne Martin

IMG_20110323_134814.jpgIMG_20110323_134851.jpgIMG_20110323_134824.jpgIMG_20110323_134757.jpgIMG_20110323_134809.jpgIMG_20110323_134914.jpg
    kriewski1.jpg

?

WOW that is a collectioon ! How long have you been collecting ? Love the way you display you items ! I have tried to upload some pics but I can't I'm going to emaile a moderator to as for some advice

?

Ow by the wayvwhat are all the folders ?

I am 16, i have been collecting for about 5 years or so, i also collect mostly everything ww2 related, here is a thread about my collection(I haven't updated in a while since my camera is being a prick):
    My collection
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast