Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Things to do at a Reenactment/Living History

Article about: I don't know if anyone can really help, but any suggestions are allowed. I'm a female if you can't figure out by my picture. I went to my first camping reenactment in August. The first day w

?

Default Things to do at a Reenactment/Living History

I don't know if anyone can really help, but any suggestions are allowed. I'm a female if you can't figure out by my picture. I went to my first camping reenactment in August. The first day we were there was great, nice enough weather, walking around, talking with other reenactors. But the second and third day I was so bored. I did have a book with me, but it wasn't something authentic and I didn't want to change just to read the book or hid away to read it. My question is: What are some things I can do on other future camping out events? I was talking with my brother about maybe seeing if any of his group needs things sewn during then, but any other suggestions. I've got ADD and need to keep busy of I go nuts and drive other people nuts too

Default Re: Things to do at a Reenactment/Living History

If you're into combat, you could always do a Red Army or perhaps a Volkssturm impression.

You were bored because you weren't storming the beach with us!

?

Default Re: Things to do at a Reenactment/Living History

I would not have had the strength to run the beach, we walked it Thursday night when we got in, after the rain. I just about slid down the stupid hill, but that's what I get wearing flip flops. If I was out there Saturday I most likely would have just been like, "You guys go ahead, I'm going to hang back and make a sandcastle." I thought the planes were great, My brother went to one about a year or two ago and there was a plane at that one too. Also a farm backed right up to the field and they got pictures of the animals (chickens) walking around the camps.