Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thinking of buying from www.ww2medalsbadgesandinsignia.com

Article about: has anyone used them before?? I am looking at buying their Eastern front medal and a Mothers cross. Any previous experience or opinions on them would be great £30 and this (LEFT ONE) £100

?

Default Re: Thinking of buying from www.ww2medalsbadgesandinsignia.com

Hello Gouldy
    These are common, easily found awards. I am sure that by using the search function you will find reputable, member recommended dealers.
    The Waterworths & Snyders in this hobby do not deserve anybodys business.

Regards
    Brett

?

thanks for all the info guys, but ive looked on the sponsors websites and found nothing??

is there a list somewhere I can view??? , would really love a nice condition mothers cross

?

Hello Gouldy
    Try Klaus Butschek. He generally has an assortment of nice mothers crosses & is a reputable dealer. You will have to register
    to get onto his site, but that shouldn't be a problem & its free.

Regards
    Brett

?

have registered on his site, and wow does he have some nice items, i have found a nice Mothers cross with case for £85 + P&P which im happy with, they offer authenticity Certs for £15..... is it really worth buying them do you think?? as I would think that serious buyers in the future would surely know that it was genuine or fake?

Save your money on the cert. No need for it. People would simply be happy to get a thumbs up on the forum if you ever sold it in the future.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

those were my thoughts TBH, have any others dealth with him??? he seems to have a lot of the same items and most are in very good condition, 4

Also will I get stung with import duty do you think ?? (I take it these are coming from Germany)

Not actually dealt with him, but I do know Klaus and have helped him out on a few things.

As it is coming from with in the EU you should not be charged import duties.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have bought from him and I am happy with his items, service and courtesy.

But as with all things research what you buy before you get it.

cheers

tony

?

just ordered them ,

Ive always had a soft spot for the mothers crosses, one of the prettiest medals from WW2 IMO

thanks lads!

Ive also got my WW2 US Army Torch in the post and have received my RA emblems for my relatives uniform

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2