Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Reichsmark questions/ coin deals?

Article about: So I've just decided to get into third reich militaria. To be more specific, coins. And had few questions. I've noticed that some coins from the same year are totally different. I've noticed

AtrainSpecial
    ?

Post Third Reich Reichsmark questions/ coin deals?

So I've just decided to get into third reich militaria. To be more specific, coins. And had few questions. I've noticed that some coins from the same year are totally different. I've noticed that most i find have hinderburg/ reichseagle w/ swastika and yet others from the same year have hindenburg/ and postdam church (i believe it is). Anyone got any input on this. also if you know where i could snag some good deals on authentic reichmarks/reichspfennig coins. Let me know. Thanks.
    -A.S.

retiredkper
    ?

Default Re: Third Reich Reichsmark questions/ coin deals?

Most nazi era German coins are common. First go to a public library and look at the Standard Catalog of World coins for the 20th century. That book lists all the coin types, each with a photo plus listing all the date and mint mark combinations. Then check out the local coin shops and try to go to a coin show. Shows are listed in the major coin periodicals like Numismatic News or Coin World. Most coin shops sell these titles. Then there is also paper money for which you can take a look at the Stand. Cat of World Paper Money. Have fun. Don't forget to read the introductions which explain coin grading so that you can use the price guide properly.

Default Re: Third Reich Reichsmark questions/ coin deals?

interesting link for Third Reich Coin ! :

Coins of the Nazi German Third Reich from luckylukeonline