Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thoughts to our American cousins after the events of today.

Article about: A sad, terrible day that makes any sane person step back and say why. The news is now reporting that the 20 year old who commited this killed his mother who was a teacher at this school. All

Default Re: Thoughts to our American cousins after the events of today.

Unbelievable, words fail me ...

Such a shame that so many children died when they had so many years ahead of them.
    may they rest in peace and never be forgotten. I hope one day the gun laws will be more harsh in America to prevent further examples of tragedies happening.

?

A completely senseless and truly horrific event, our thoughts have to be with all those families affected and for the surviving children who will need every bit of support to come to terms with the loss of their friends, as an ex copper i have seen evil people, but this is beyond belief and although i was firearms trained i thank god that our gun laws help to avert these kinds of acts here.
    RIP CHILDREN.

?

In the face of such a horrific tragedy perpetrated by who knows what sick, deranged Piece of Excrement and before the bodies are cold or the facts are in - the anti gun zealots are already tuning up their pipes trying to further their political agenda.

Prayer to all those touched by this senseless act of violence. It is a very sad day here in the US......
    Regards,
    John

An absolute disgrace.I look at my 5 year old and tears well in my eye's.
    I don't know!!!!!
    Dave

Years ago, I had dreams of moving and building a small house on the hillside near Ardara in Ireland. It is events like this that make me now wish that I had followed through with my plans and did it...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I think we should avoid politics in the thread really. It can only trivialise.

This is absolutely disgraceful, I look at my seven year old daughter and am grateful for our gun laws. I hope the worthless piece of garbage that perpetrated this crime burns in hell for eternity, this is just evil.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I think we should avoid politics in the thread really. It can only trivialise.
    Well said. Those parents are having the worst day of their lives, let's leave the political bullsh!t until a later time and grieve for those who are lost and have lost, it's called respect brothers.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Coward to the end. Sick!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast